Thursday, January 14, 2010

happiness

2 blogs, 2 ideas... The upside2 explores happiness and the upside of life. Is happiness all it's cracked up to be? It seems I've spent the first half of my life pretty happy. I'm naturally happy, and I would say it's pretty easy for me to see the upside of life. I was born this way, I don't have to work at it. So many people are seeking happiness, and I just have it. I'm the rose colored glasses, and glass half full type... I'm not really sure why so many people find it elusive. I'm also not so sure it's all it's cracked up to be. There is definitely a downside to being on the upside. My question for the second half of my life is, what is life like on the downside? Is it all that bad? So many people spend a lot of time there. What is it like to be constantly seeking happiness when you really aren't sure it will truly make you happy? For the second half of my life which side will be the best side to live on? The upside or the downside? I have until my 50th birthday to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment